ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – INSURANCE AGENCY
– Norcross, GA
INSUREtrust is a nationwide wholesaler of specialty insurance coverage products distributed through professional independent agents. We are seeking candidates who can work independently and are flexible and eager to learn. Candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to adapt to changing workflow patterns and demands are encouraged to respond immediately.
- Clearly communicate and provide service to our retail agents and carrier partners on details of account changes.
- Manage the invoicing process.
- Administrative assistance including policy renewals, compliance filings, binder follow-up tasks and maintain customer relationship management program.
- Independent and able to adapt to changing job roles.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with customers and business partners in a professional manner.
- High school diploma or GED or greater.
- Background in insurance, particularly Property and Casualty, is a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Prior wholesale experience is a plus.
- Experience using Nexsure agency management system is a plus.